Your browser does not support JavaScript! Kindly enable it for best experience browsing this website.
×
100% RECYCLABLE PCR LAMINATE TUBE
Company:
EPL Limited Europe
Country: Germany
Category: Health and Personal Care
The 35 mm diameter vegan toothpaste tube is made of post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastics and fulfills all the necessary barrier properties throughout its life cycle. The use of PCR has minimized the use of virgin materials. The laminate is a development of EPL Ltd. The tube is fully recyclable.
Tube consists of 30% PCR. At first glance, this figure seems low, but it is nevertheless more resource-efficient. The lower wall thickness already saves approx. 30% weight compared to the PE tube. The 30% PCR results in a total saving of new resources of 60%.
SHARE